For information on David Beale’s work as President and Executive Director, and Tina Beale’s work as Secretary and Program Administrator with The Bennie and Martha Benjamin Foundation, Inc., you’re invited to visit its web site www.benniebenjaminfoundation.org
- Mr. Beale was elected President of Pineapple Grove Main Street Inc. D/B/A Pineapple Grove Arts District in 2016.
- The Firm recently represented a client in its application before the Florida Department of Children and Families.
- The Firm recently represented two different sellers of nurse registries, both of which were above seven figures.
- The Firm negotiated leases for franchisees of The UPS Store ®.
- Mr. Beale gave lectures at the 2014 and 2015 Private Care Association Best Practices Conference
- Mr. Beale represented the Private Care Association of Florida and drafted and helped lobby for changes to the Florida nurse registry statutes, both in 2014 and 2015.
- In 2014-2015, Mr. Beale represented private lenders in a series of real property loans and mortgages.
- Mr. Beale drafted and helped negotiate a major magazine distribution and shipping agreement for major retail outlets across the country.
Community organizations in which the Firm is active:
- Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Pineapple Grove Main Street and Pineapple Grove Arts District
- The Center for Youth Activities, Inc., Boca Raton